DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Folks,

I am looking for a bed extender for my 2010 1500 laramie crew cab.

Bed is only 5.5ft and require 6.5 to fit my portable ice fising shelter.

My preference is the one piece alluminum extender that simply swings in and out of bed. I am having trouble finding these units here in Ajax Ontario. Does Mopar have such an extender.

Thanks for any help.

TomA.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Hi Folks,

I am looking for a bed extender for my 2010 1500 laramie crew cab.

Bed is only 5.5ft and require 6.5 to fit my portable ice fising shelter.

My preference is the one piece alluminum extender that simply swings in and out of bed. I am having trouble finding these units here in Ajax Ontario. Does Mopar have such an extender.

Thanks for any help.

TomA.
Check out this thread: http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=94660
Here is the Mopar part#82207107

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
As per the reviews on Amp extender, sounds like I may have a problem with my bakflip tonneau cover and the instalation of Amp extender. Anyone else have the amp extended and bakflip? Any problems with installation?

Reviews generally positive on Amp product.

Thanks Tom

·
Registered
218 Posts
As per the reviews on Amp extender, sounds like I may have a problem with my bakflip tonneau cover and the instalation of Amp extender. Anyone else have the amp extended and bakflip? Any problems with installation?

Reviews generally positive on Amp product.

Thanks Tom
Hi Tom: I have the Mopar bed extender installed along with a BakFlip G2. When I swing the extender out it just barely touches the rail on the right side(passenger side). All I do is push it towards the left a little and it clears the rail. Same when I swing it back into the box.
There is a picture in this thread. http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=84667

·
Registered
568 Posts
We have the AMP. Easy to install, works well (we use it often) and was fairly inexpensive. Looks stock which I like. Sorry no backflip on ours.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts