DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I looking to buy a used leer truck cap for my 2011 Ram 2500 Crew Cab this weekend. My question is will a cap off a 2010 Ram 1500 Quad cab fit my 2011. MY 2500 has a regular short bed and the 1500 has a regular short bed. What Do You Think?

·
Registered
90 Posts
I looking to buy a used leer truck cap for my 2011 Ram 2500 Crew Cab this weekend. My question is will a cap off a 2010 Ram 1500 Quad cab fit my 2011. MY 2500 has a regular short bed and the 1500 has a regular short bed. What Do You Think?
I'm pretty sure the Crew Cab beds are 5'7" and the Quad Cab beds are 6'6".

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I think I am going to paint it the Dark gray thats on the bottom of the truck. What Do you Guys Think?

·
Registered
318 Posts
i have the same truck and had my cap painted body color. i can't seem to post a pic but if you search my user name in the gallery section there are pics of my truck there

·
Registered
169 Posts
I think I am going to paint it the Dark gray thats on the bottom of the truck. What Do you Guys Think?

Hello joeyv,

Not sure if you have already painted your topper but I also have a 2011 Outdoorsman, it's Deep Water Blue, and I had the topper ordered in the bottom color which I believe is called Mineral Grey. The topper actually looks pretty good in this color and I can send you a photo if you would like. I would post one now but do not have one handy at the moment. Let me know.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts