DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone had the bed utility rails added? Wanting the adjustable cleats and tie down points but unsure if worth adding it. That was the only thing the truck didn't have that I think I wanted.

·
Registered
710 Posts
I added them to my 19 Laramie and they are worth the effort but what I really like is I also added the bed divider that requires the bed rails (non-Ram Box). The divider is very handy for groceries or golf bags, strapping gas cans or other containers to that can roll around the bed.

·
Registered
710 Posts
Bakflip cover?
What is the digital thingy on the right?
Jim
Undercover armorflex tonneau that I highly recommend. The digital thingy on the left is a constant 12v fused power source that I installed to recharge my golf GPS and has both a cigarette style outlet and a pair of USB outlets when you open the cover.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I added them to my 19 Laramie and they are worth the effort but what I really like is I also added the bed divider that requires the bed rails (non-Ram Box). The divider is very handy for groceries or golf bags, strapping gas cans or other containers to that can roll around the bed. View attachment 137594
I added them to my 19 Laramie and they are worth the effort but what I really like is I also added the bed divider that requires the bed rails (non-Ram Box). The divider is very handy for groceries or golf bags, strapping gas cans or other containers to that can roll around the bed. View attachment 137594
I have a 5th Gen non-RamBox 2021 1500 with factory installed bed rails. I want to get an UnderCover Armorflex cover and the Mopar Bed Divider (82215481). I've read where you can't install these two items together because the cover clamps interfere with the divider rail...but it seems that you installed them together. Can you confirm that you can install them together? Any problems with the install? Did you have to modify anything? Thanks for any insight you can give.

·
Registered
710 Posts
I have a 5th Gen non-RamBox 2021 1500 with factory installed bed rails. I want to get an UnderCover Armorflex cover and the Mopar Bed Divider (82215481). I've read where you can't install these two items together because the cover clamps interfere with the divider rail...but it seems that you installed them together. Can you confirm that you can install them together? Any problems with the install? Did you have to modify anything? Thanks for any insight you can give.
It depends on the clamps that it comes with. I know some have not had to do modifications but my clamps were to long and required a slot cut into the divider mounting rail.

·
Registered
2019 1500 Tradesman Crew
27 Posts
I added them to my 19 Laramie and they are worth the effort but what I really like is I also added the bed divider that requires the bed rails (non-Ram Box). The divider is very handy for groceries or golf bags, strapping gas cans or other containers to that can roll around the bed.
This looks awesome. I'm definitely going to look into this. I had this on my tacoma and loved it.

·
Registered
2 Posts
This looks awesome. I'm definitely going to look into this. I had this on my tacoma and loved it.
If you have a sprayed bed, be prepared for a tough time with the rivnuts. You may have to drill out the prestamped holes, or buy slightly smaller rivnuts than what come with them.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts