DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, Im looking to get the Bedrug but I would like to know comments on actual owner of it. If it was easy to fit and also If I need to purchase extra adhesive for the fitment

I want to purchase this so that I can put my kitesurf stuff on the back and dont need to worrie if Im going to scratch something.

Also I would like to know if I install this If I will be able to fit a Torneu Cover without any problems.

·
Registered
471 Posts
i had one on another truck and loved it...great fit and a tonneau fits with no issues since the bedrug gets tucked up under the side rails. as far as the velcro i didnt need any extra...even had a little left over.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i had one on another truck and loved it...great fit and a tonneau fits with no issues since the bedrug gets tucked up under the side rails. as far as the velcro i didnt need any extra...even had a little left over.
Thanks for the comment. Now Im really want to see that fitted on the truck

·
Premium Member
32,794 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Bedtred Bedliner

Just had my Bedtred installed yesterday. Took me an hour and a half to do it. Was pretty happy after. It won seal off water but it will prevent dents and scratches. I rained today and got some pictures. Hope this help.

btw, I'm thinking about sealing those openings at the corner, any suggestions?

Attachments

·
Registered
12,860 Posts
I love my bedrug really don't have a complaint with it. Install was super easy as the kit came with more than enough velcro and coupled with my tonneau cover it's one big trunk.
Add some bedlighting and you have the perfect truck box!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts