DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So it looks like a Bedrug mat is not available for a '15 2500 6.4 bed (factory spray in bedliner) w/Ramboxes. I contacted the vendor and they said they had nothing that will fit. I asked about getting one sized for the bed without Ramboxes and trimming it, they simply said its not recommended. Has anyone tried this or have an alternative?

·
Registered
124 Posts
night be better off getting a spray in liner and a heavy rubber mat that you can trim if needed.
Looks like the OP already has the factory spray in bedliner. Rubber mat is a good idea in the interim while waiting and hoping they produce a bedrug.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I did check with Auto Anything where I got mine & they don't list it for the 6'5" bed. It's unfortunate as the Bed Rug makes for a very nice addition to the spray in liner as they look like a matched set.
I though I seen a post on here where someone said they got a bed rug through Mopar. It's worth checking out.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I do not have the rambox but have a bedliner in my quad cab 1500. It is possible to trim it but you need a tool that will cut it because its very robust.

·
Registered
181 Posts
I'm ordering a truck with a 6'4" bed and the Rambox option this year and was disappointed to find out that Bedrug doesn't make a product for these trucks.

Are there just enough sales to warrant it???

·
Registered
23 Posts
bedrug make a generic rug which measures about 100" x 70", i bought it and cut it to fit my 1500 with the 6'4" bed with ramboxes.

the access mat is also a good alternative which i only found out about after ordering the bedrug.

·
Registered
14 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts