DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all. Still searching for a full rugged bed liner carpet for the 19 1500 short bed. Still haven’t found a site that shows 19 anything.

Wish list is the rug liner and a trifold cover that isn’t $1000.00

·
Registered
7,865 Posts
My dad always runs the bedrugs in his trucks because they are a quality product. One truck he didn't have a cover over the bed and the rug stood up to the elements just fine.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Brilliant idea. Which size did you go with? 4x5 or 4x6 and cut it down a bit?
4x5, that way you don't have to cut anything. I just placed it closer to the tailgate and ended up having a small gap towards the front, which almost never gets used anyway.

On edit. It's 4x5, not 4x6 (fat fingered it the first time).

One more thing. I love that it is really grippy, and it also does not stink like some others I've seen reviews on. Big plus.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Totally stole Neurobits idea. Here's how it looks. Total cost under $51. Originally I had a cargo bar to hold the bin in place. With this matter I don't think I need it anymore, so I took it down in the last pic.

Attachments

·
Registered
301 Posts
Totally stole Neurobits idea. Here's how it looks. Total cost under $51. Originally I had a cargo bar to hold the bin in place. With this matter I don't think I need it anymore, so I took it down in the last pic.
Ha! Glad you like it! Best bang for the buck I've spent on my truck yet!

Cheers,
Neurobit

·
Registered
247 Posts
I've done Neurobits idea in past trucks. I bought the "gym" like mat AKA "horse stall" like mat from Tractor Supply and cut it. I didn't need a perfect fit. It worked great at keeping things from sliding around. I have a spray in liner now and notice things aren't sliding around "yet" ..... I admit, I use my bed like a trunk until I have to haul some rocks or something to the house, then I clean it out like it's carpet lol

I have an undercover ultra flex and I paid over $900 if I I remember correctly. Truthfully, I would pay that price again. I packed, yesterday, to move my daughter back to college and I did notice that the flush mount does take away some valuable "height" when packing. This is my first tri fold....my previous ones were fiberglass undercover lids and, of course, they were much higher. But I have no regrets....I'm loving the versatility of this tri fold.

·
Registered
230 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts