DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok guy's , I have been back and forth with Belltech suspension and i have been speaking with them about making coilovers for the new ram's. I would need to get a list of people who would be interested and send them over your contact information and if we can get enough " alot " of people to sign up on a list , it would be something they would really look into. What do you guy's think? Need some feedback.....

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Coilovers are full adjustable springs and shocks.

Here's a picture

·
Registered
5,700 Posts
I would love a 0-3" adjustable front unit and an adjustable rear spring setup like hondas have....in a 3-6" drop range

·
Registered
348 Posts
why not just get airbags. i have a crx with coilovers and the ride is HORRIBLE! coilovers use as little spring as possible and is only suitable for the track. i've caught air in the crx hitting bumps on the interstate, cant imagine how that would feel in something as large as my truck.

·
Registered
5,700 Posts
I had a CRX with ground control coils and kyb struts, it rode fine except on 18s with 35 series tires. The truck wouldn't ride that way......too much weight and tire sidewall

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Alot of people say coilovers suck , but it all depends on the brand you get and the wheel and tire set up your running. i had a set of these on my last car and it drove like a cadi.

This was my last car on Coilovers... Dam i miss her....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts