DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Belltech Installed!!!

I thought i would share a teaser picture. I think the 2/4 sit's right , and i love the look. I got really good picture's coming soon.

Also i dont know if it's me or not , but when i hit a little bump , i hear a sound in the rear , iam wondering if the rear springs are sitting in. Any one have this problem?

Dam , i dont know why photobucket will not load large images!! WTF!!!

·
Registered
5,700 Posts
Time to pull the running boards off and get some of that drop kit money back :)

It's what I did! Truck looks awesome!

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Time to pull the running boards off and get some of that drop kit money back :)

It's what I did! Truck looks awesome!

Thanks , but i think iam going to keep the running boards on , every dam time i have a passenger , they like to roll off the side of the seat and i hate that.. I know she's not a Ferrari , but i do treat her like one. :smileup:

·
Registered
80 Posts
Looks good. If not dropping the steps, are you going to debadge??

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I thought about leaving the chrome rails to match the emblems , but iam thinking about removing all the chrome once i can find some black projector head lights with out all that garbage in them " Angel eyes and led's "

·
Registered
5,700 Posts
Thanks , but i think iam going to keep the running boards on , every dam time i have a passenger , they like to roll off the side of the seat and i hate that.. I know she's not a Ferrari , but i do treat her like one. :smileup:
This is why I want the Amp power steps!!! Hidden but there every time the door opens :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts