DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bent one of my factory wheels. I want to try and get it fixed. Does anyone know of places that do wheel repairs?

·
Registered
12,860 Posts
In my experience it's usually cheaper to just buy a new rim as I've never had any luck getting a bent rim back to factory spec.

·
Registered
35,470 Posts
I agree with Shane.

If you are looking for a new rim check out ebay or a wreckers yard.....Good luck and let us know how you make out.....

Ed

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I am planning on getting new wheels and tires. I just want to try fixing the factory wheel I have for now I'm tired of seeing that ugly flippin spare. I did have the wheel and tire protection plan but reading the paper I got from the dealer and calling them they only cover the wheel if it's defective or you blow a tire they don't cover it when you hit a patch of ice and slide it into a curb or when then warranty runs out. The. Damage isn't real bad the bead seat is slightly bent and the inside of it is cracked a little before I pulled the tire off it was still holding air no pressure drop form when I checked before or after I messed it up. Just wanted to get an estimate and even if it could be repaired.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts