DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys i'm looking around for a good bedliner for my '12 ram 1500 regular bed. Wondering what everyone has and how you like it?

·
Registered
5,887 Posts
most common is line-x and rhino. most have line-x. works great, holds up great. can't go wrong with either

·
Registered
2,696 Posts
Depends on how you will use your truck bed. I have and like Bed Rug which serves my purposes as a giant trunk very well. If I used my truck in the trades or for hauling rocks, gravel dirt etc. I would have either Rhino lining or Line X installed. I had Rhino lining on a previous Ram and it worked great for me with no issues, but Line-X has developed a very good reputation as well.

·
Premium Member
9,569 Posts
For spray in liners LineX is what I generally recommend and have always ran, Rhino liner is good as well however I have had better luck with the Linex liner Bed Rug makes a very nice liner as well and we carry bedrug. Feel free to check them out. any questions, dont hesitate to ask!! We can get you the best pricing around just reach out to us if you need a price match or have any other questions

BEDRUG

·
Registered
85 Posts
I had linex in my last ram and decided to try the Bed Rug in my new one since I rarely haul any construction materials. The Bed Rug is awesome. Comfy to drive to the beach or woods and climb in the back and chill. Great product. Can't say how it would hold up if you hauled a lot of heavy construction materials though.

·
Registered
12,860 Posts
I'm another Bedrug fan, love mine! I have a bedcover and with the bedrug it acts like one huge trunk. With the bedrug though you can pressure wash it and carry damn near anything without ruining it. I've hauled gravel, dirt, firewood and even sand in mine. The sand was a bit of pain to wash out but hit it with the pressure washer and it looks brand new again.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts