DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sam's Auto Body just did a flawless repair on my 2011 Ram 1500. They had to replace the left rear fender section, bumper, & tail light due to my neighbor backing up into my two week old SLT.
They have previously done paint repairs on my employers Mercedes, Range Rover, and an Avalon. All scratch repairs, but requiring major paint work. Every time the car is returned fixed flawlessly, detailed, and with a perfect color match. The shop has been in business since 1979 and is a mid sized shop. At one time they were the only Mercedes authorized body shop in Las Vegas, that's where the dealer took vehicles. I'm totally relieved to get my truck back and with perfect paint. Everyone usually has a bad experience with the dealer's body shop. My insurance company had a recommendation on where to go but it was my option to pick a shop of my choice, I knew where it was going. Long story short, if you live in Vegas this is the only shop to fix your collision damage.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.