DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Whats the best color scheme for a dodge?

• Total voters
41 - 60 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
^That would be perfect...if it was blue...w chrome.

·
Registered
4,795 Posts
Of course I am biased but I think that the best looking colour is deep water blue in a very close race with the mango tango and then black all over.

·
Registered
806 Posts
Colors

Well folks, we all know that beauty is in the eye of the beholder and we all know that all the colors / combo's are beautiful. Therefore I submit to you my choice, western brown over silver, enjoy.

Attachments

·
Registered
806 Posts
Color

InDeepWaterBlue, thanks and the same can be said of your rig. I had a hell of a time picking the color. What sold it was the interior (beige / brown combo) complements the exterior. imho, lol

·
Registered
55 Posts
Another vote for Red and
black, not that I'm biased or anything. My wife thinks I picked the truck since it was in my teams colors (Da Bulls :D)

·
Registered
1,335 Posts

Hey, we cant help it that we have great taste!! Haha although im not on those rims anymore, but theyre only for a lil bit;)

If its a ram itll look good, unless you paint it lime green with purple rims and throw some flames on it... then you shouldnteven have the privilage to own a ram lol

·
Registered
989 Posts
Shawnu-
I've always dug your red truck w/black 338's. Getting rid of those wheels gives you a chance for a whole new look. Check it!
Red truck
red plastidip wheels with aluminum ring- like your 338's
red plastidip Ram badges- nose and tailgate
red plastidip door handles and mirrors
with your blacked out tails tips and windows - I think you'd be snapping necks with all the double takes.
Huh??? sound pretty good huh ???

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Shawnu-
I've always dug your red truck w/black 338's. Getting rid of those wheels gives you a chance for a whole new look. Check it!
Red truck
red plastidip wheels with aluminum ring- like your 338's
red plastidip Ram badges- nose and tailgate
red plastidip door handles and mirrors
with your blacked out tails tips and windows - I think you'd be snapping necks with all the double takes.
Huh??? sound pretty good huh ???
I like the sound of colormatched mirrors and handles... but not so much on the rims. Lol.
The rear badge is all black and the grill is black with red background.

Im 99% sure im going with 24" black slides around tax tim

Maybe with a red pinstripe at the lip??

41 - 60 of 85 Posts