DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys so im a newbee here and want to buys mods for my truck just want to know what are the best bolt on parts i can get and then i want to go internal but i have an 03 hemi so just wanted to know everything i can put on it with the superchips flahpaq as thats what i have already and as far as the intake i have made up my mind in buying the vararam so my budget is around 5 to 6 thousand and i have heard about the sonnax and wanted to know if its worth putting in or if i should just go with a shift kit and valebody. thanks guys hope to get some good answers

·
Registered
542 Posts
great choice in CAI IMO..... sounds like you have a good idea of what you want
a tuner
CIA
EXhaust are what most start out with I don't plan on doing any internal work on mine so I cant help ya. good luck

·
Registered
747 Posts
Like the others have said. Gears, intake, exhaust, shift kit, and you already have the best tuner for your truck. That should be a good start.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
so i should go with a shift kit insead of the sonnax and gears i was thinking 4:23s but i dont know if i should go with the 4:56s instead and what about pullys

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
No 4.23's. Maybe 4.10's w/ 28" tire.
Sonnax is a good complimenting mod and LP does work for clutches but you ask for best bolt ons and gears is right up there as a well deserving bolt on.
4.56's to move your barge.

·
Banned
3,844 Posts
Alot of good suggestions, keep in mind you will be limited by tuning, as there is shit for computer support for the 2003's. You can custom tune with the Diablo (SCT doesn't do the 03 hemi), but you will not be able to change your idle, top speed limiter or rev limiter, nor will you have ANY trans support. Many people have stacked tuners to try and get around this.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts