·
Registered
2015 RAM 1500 SLT 4x4
801 Posts
Deleted double post

·
Registered
21 Posts
Not the very best Mods, of all time, Ever.
Simply the best Mods for UNDER $100.

I'll open with:

Dee Zee Tailgate Assist

NOTE: This Mod can be dangerous.

Just today, the Wife and I went to a Dodge store, I opened the tailgate to a 2017 sitting on the sow room floor and . . . the thing DROPPED, like a Rock.

Think I pee'd myself, just a little.
  1. I got one of these for Christmas. I like it. I also got a $30 set of LED pods for the bed that I haven't installed yet.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Sprint Booster (or similar) for the go-go pedal. Its over $100 but its still what I would consider an inexpensive mod. Its actually an effective mod as well.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Don't know if this is where to ask, but does anyone know of a pad that would raise the center console it a inch or two. (It would surely be under the $100.)

I have a simple console lid cover, but due to a replaced shoulder joint, I need it raised a couple of inches. I know I could get some memory foam and tell the wife to get busy with the sewing machine. But I fear that would cost me way more than $100.00!

Just wanted to know if anyone knows if there is something already being sold.

Thanks for any help....

·
Registered
142 Posts
Don't know if this is where to ask, but does anyone know of a pad that would raise the center console it a inch or two. (It would surely be under the $100.)

I have a simple console lid cover, but due to a replaced shoulder joint, I need it raised a couple of inches. I know I could get some memory foam and tell the wife to get busy with the sewing machine. But I fear that would cost me way more than $100.00!

Just wanted to know if anyone knows if there is something already being sold.

Thanks for any help....
I don't know of anything out there that will raise the console height.

Luckily I am tall enough that I was able to lower the seat to a comfortable level for my arms (I have a bad rotator cuff) and still have a good view outside and of the dash.

I would recommend going to a fabric store. Either get a piece of foam (or some foam scraps if they'll give them to you) that you can put on your center console for your arm. This gives you some comfort while you search for a permanent solution.

I did that after my shoulder surgery while I recovered (for almost 2 years). I found that having a couple of pieces of foam that I could move around was very comfortable as each day the "comfortable position" was a little different each time I drove.

Just my .02

·
Super Moderator
19 Ram 1500 Big Horn Sport 5.7 Hemi 4X4 QC
6,626 Posts
Not sure what year Ram you have? You can Google it, though.

321 - 331 of 331 Posts