DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what up my fellow rammerz.. my shocks are pretty much done and im looking for some opinions to see what shocks would best fit my ram for more street and for ocassional off roading. Any suggestions??

·
Registered
709 Posts
Don't go with Monroe, I'm about to toss all 4 of them. Ride is rough, practically the rear "hops".

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well the coldest its been here was 3 degrees but that was rare that it got that cold but in average is about 30 to 60 degress we got pretty good weather.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
bilstein was the first on my list but are the 5100 the only ones that bilstein puts out for the dodge ram??Or is there more they produce for the ram?

·
Banned
2,118 Posts
They make a few different series ( i think 4600 is there basic shocks). Most people go with 5100 because you can get them as ride height adjustable

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Didnt know the 5100 were ride height adjustable.. What about the b6 series i think they produce those for the ram but not completley sure.

·
Banned
83 Posts
I'd definitely recommend the Bilsteins. I have them on the front, and they are great. When my Pro Comps on the back start to wear out I'll be replacing them with Bilsteins.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
thanks candy ill look into that but one dumb question. the ones you were saying to go with for the rear are bilstein brand right?

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yea im not lifted and dont intend to.But Cool deal buddy, what do u think of the bilstein b6 series what ive read they seem to fit what im looking for but not completely sure if they make them for the ram.Would you know candy?:4-dontknow:

·
Registered
3 Posts
I know this is an old thread, but are there any other options out there for new shocks on the Ram 2500 6.4L? I have a 2000 pound camper that's on the back for most of my trips and I do go offroad some. Muchas gracias in advance.
BG

·
Registered
6,931 Posts
I know this is an old thread, but are there any other options out there for new shocks on the Ram 2500 6.4L? I have a 2000 pound camper that's on the back for most of my trips and I do go offroad some. Muchas gracias in advance.
BG
What year Ram?

·
Registered
6,931 Posts
1 - 20 of 27 Posts