DODGE RAM FORUM banner
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Goodyear Wrangler is a "Soft" Tire 240-320 treadwear rating. We run USA made "Nittos" 640 treadwear!! Whatever you buy look at treadwear rating. Lower number is softer compound (wear quicker) Higher number will last longer and still have A traction rating. Softer compound gets you back for replacements quicker = $$$ Picker.

·
Registered
718 Posts
I don't know if you bought there yet but Michelin makes an awesome ltx A/t2 it's incredible quite and is simi aggressive. If they had bigger then our stock tire size I would use them

·
Registered
113 Posts
It's all about treadwear rating, factory Goodyears are soft 320 treadwear (real soft) the higher the treadwear rating the better the wear. We run NITTO's on our trucks 640 treadwear (made in USA) Not sure about snow conditions with this tread (Florida) look at treadwear and traction rating before you buy. Picker.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Just replaced the oem's at 41,00 with the Michelins. Took a road trip to Arkansas and was super pleased. The truck rode like a new one and no difference in mileage. A little pricey but not that much more than some others. Hope my two cents helps.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.