DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks. i have been going back forth about it for a few months, didnt know if the Diablo was worth the money

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
Need more info about your truck, mods, plans etc etc etc etc etc etc etc
DSP is good but some tranny/shift options is not available for early 04 years.

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Spectre CAI, air raid TBS, custom dual cat back super 40, msd super conductor wires, and msd blaster coil packs. not too interested in messing around with the tranny, 110000 miles and no problems yet, knock on wood. she gets up and goes pretty damn well, just want a little more giddy up

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
Cool.
Sounds like DSP is a good option for you. Can't go wrong either with Superchips 3815 or 3865.

Sweet about the miles on your stock tranny. Got 125k on mine and counting...Have a goal of 150k and any more is a nice bonus.

·
Registered
6,250 Posts
here is what i always suggest..if you think your gonna get into the motor and do cam and/or heads, get the diablo because of the custom tuning abilities... if not, go with superchips because they've got better tranny control...

·
Registered
180 Posts
here is what i always suggest..if you think your gonna get into the motor and do cam and/or heads, get the diablo because of the custom tuning abilities... if not, go with superchips because they've got better tranny control...
My feelings exactly! I have tried the Diablo and the Superchips...I'm running the Superchips tuner now because I don't have plans for a cam or heads yet. Tranny tuning is much better with the superchips but I do think the Diablo has better engine tuning (a lot more options):smileup:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Boy have I found the right place.. just bought a 08 Hemi Big horn 4 door.. Been looking for a chip for Gas Milage then performace.. Kinda wondering which one is best Diablo or Superchips.. I shall read more :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts