DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone share their insights and tips regarding the best techniques to debadge their truck? I want to get rid of the Ram 1500, SLT, and 4x4 insignia on my truck, pretty much as soon as i get the thing, which will be saturday. I'm sure there's already a post like this on here but its 4am and I gotta go to work, so Ill check in on this after my days worth of wire pulling.

Thanks guys!

·
Registered
681 Posts
I saw a video of a guy the used fishing line than grabbed a small corner of the adhesive and slowly pulled it up and away from the adhesive very little of anything left on truck small amount of goo be gone done it was that easy the video was on you tube Ill try to find it and post it

·
Registered
3,492 Posts
Plenty of post about that. I don't really understand why though. I understand taking the dealer crap off, not the ram stuff.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Heat Gun, fishing line, 3m adhesive remover, quick wax... 3 rams debadged in the last 2 years!

·
Registered
2,713 Posts
Plenty of post about that. I don't really understand why though. I understand taking the dealer crap off, not the ram stuff.
You want me to answer that for you bubba...? (lol)

Yoooo OP,
check you tube for ram debadging, tons of video`s on how to do it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts