DODGE RAM FORUM banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Thanks for all replies! Will update when I replace tires. BTW have 50 thousand miles on the original Wranglers which is more than what I have read about them. Got lucky.

·
Registered
2 Posts
8.7 vs 9.1 overall rating. That's not much of a difference. Plus, the ko2's have almost 500 reviews, while the Grabbers have 60. The snow rating is better on the ko2's as well. The tread pattern is not the same as auto clicker it used to be either. It's similar, but so is the tread pattern on the Grabbers. As I said before, I'm interested in the Grabbers. But besides the price difference, I don't see why you're bagging on the ko2's. Your experience with them is dated at best. Lots of people really like them.
The tires that come on the Rams are great, as long as you don't try to hold the speed limit on curvy roads when it is raining.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I guarantee, I could start a thread about Toyo, General, Goodyear, (insert vender of choice), and there would be a herd of folks saying that they are junk, and instead, use X brand. That's just kind of how these threads work.

That said, I'm soon to be on my 3rd set of 20" KO2's and their performance has been stellar.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Im getting my truck next tuesday with the KO2's so i'll update the thread with my honest review. I had an old set on my tundra that i sold so at least ill have proper comparison. I can't imagine these being a bad tire.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts