DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
501 - 520 of 552 Posts

·
Registered
945 Posts
This is the response I just got from him....

Yep, I am doing it up now, will have confirmed tracking info for you in the morning once I know its picked up today.

Lance

.... So which to believe?
Idk, just got this back too..

"probably later in the week to be safe, will depend on when stuff actually arrives here all I can say at the moment is approx. 10-12 will go next week and 6-10 the following week
Lance"

---------------------------------------------------
That was in response to me saying this...

So you should be shipping them out, beginning of next week at the latest? How many would be going out then?

·
Registered
420 Posts
This is the response I just got from him....

Yep, I am doing it up now, will have confirmed tracking info for you in the morning once I know its picked up today.

Lance

.... So which to believe?
Depends on your options. If you were waiting for the clamps, your intake is shipping. If you have a PCV in the stock location, there is a small delay [short tube is different]. Looks like Jpaul was waiting for the clamps, so his is shipping today.

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Depends on your options. If you were waiting for the clamps, your intake is shipping. If you have a PCV in the stock location, there is a small delay [short tube is different]. Looks like Jpaul was waiting for the clamps, so his is shipping today.
Yeah, but I also had pcv in stock location! He said he was shipping it today. No more damn delays!

·
Registered
945 Posts
...yeah pretty much all of us are gonna have the stock pcv right? so im guessing all of us were waiting on them..aghh..

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
...yeah pretty much all of us are gonna have the stock pcv right? so im guessing all of us were waiting on them..aghh..
But he told me mine was shipping.... I hope he just screwed up and sent mine with relocated pcv. I don't give a f*** which way it is just ship it and get me a tracking #!

·
Registered
945 Posts
Yeah, but I also had pcv in stock location! He said he was shipping it today. No more damn delays!
Idk bro, I guess u will get a tracking number tomorrow to verify.

But he told me mine was shipping.... I hope he just screwed up and sent mine with relocated pcv. I don't give a f*** which way it is just ship it and get me a tracking #!
Agreed. Hopefully! He may of had 1-2 in stock and then realized that he had run out.

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Idk bro, I guess u will get a tracking number tomorrow to verify.

Agreed. Hopefully! He may of had 1-2 in stock and then realized that he had run out.
I guess we will find out tomorrow! This has just really been a stressfull day... one thing piling on top of another, so when his site disappeared and and voicemail was full I immediately thought that the shit had hit the fan. I am getting my problems knocked out one by one, so hopefully I will have good news to share tomorrow. I really want a happy ending to this story! :beerchug:

·
Registered
945 Posts
I guess we will find out tomorrow! This has just really been a stressfull day... one thing piling on top of another, so when his site disappeared and and voicemail was full I immediately thought that the shit had hit the fan. I am getting my problems knocked out one by one, so hopefully I will have good news to share tomorrow. I really want a happy ending to this story! :beerchug:
No joke! Supposedly he's posting up tonight so will have to see what has to say

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
No joke! Supposedly he's posting up tonight so will have to see what has to say
I will be checking in later to see what's up.

·
Registered
945 Posts

·
Registered
1,299 Posts

·
Registered
945 Posts
prolly reading that book that autobred had. haha

·
Registered
945 Posts
hmmm...something tells me i should have expected this..:thk:

·
Registered
1,299 Posts

·
No longer staff here.
3,974 Posts
He finally sent me an email tonight saying he would post up a message.

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
Maybe his website expired!! But if he dont ship my intake, ill go there and beat the money out of someone!!!
HAHA that be funny then you can race me :att:

·
Registered
2,538 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
no post he must still be knitting intakes

·
Registered
945 Posts
He finally sent me an email tonight saying he would post up a message.
Hmmm..looks like he lied to all of us again..

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
501 - 520 of 552 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.