·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Well the website is back up. I don't see any noticeable changes though.:susel:

I Still don't have a tracking # though. :redxsign:

·
Registered
45 Posts
I have read this entire thread, and I have to commend all of you still holding out that these will ever be realized. I bow to your faith and commitment to these "VaporWare" intakes.:smiley_thumbs_up:

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
I have read this entire thread, and I have to commend all of you still holding out that these will ever be realized. I bow to your faith and commitment to these "VaporWare" intakes.:smiley_thumbs_up:
Ha ha! Have your read the whole 70 or so pages of the other BFI thread? I have never in my life had so much frustration over any single purchase as I have had here. I was able to have my new house built from the ground up in a shorter period of time.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I have now read this one and one other of the umpteen threads out there. I just wouldn't be able to hold out this long. And I know from experience, I work on software. I thought Microsoft was bad.....LOL

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Well it looks as though my prediction about 3 weeks ago will be true. No Z members get their intake before Thanksgiving. He won't answer me on whether he shipped my intake yesterday like he told me he was doing, or given me a tracking #, so I think it is safe to assume that no parts have left Canada. Damn it! :Angry:

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Here is the email that I sent a few minutes ago....

"Lance,

I assume that the lack of a tracking number means that my order did not really ship yesterday. When will it actually be going out? There seems to be alot of conflicting stories out there like shipping has been put off again and is not taking place untill the end of this week or next week. Where as you told me yestereday that you were packing mine up to ship yesterday. Alot of people including myself are confused and not sure what to believe. A little clarity to the situatuation would be greatly apprecited.

Jeff"

·
Registered
945 Posts
Well it looks as though my prediction about 3 weeks ago will be true. No Z members get their intake before Thanksgiving. He won't answer me on whether he shipped my intake yesterday like he told me he was doing, or given me a tracking #, so I think it is safe to assume that no parts have left Canada. Damn it! :Angry:
... ESAD ...still wanna keep his vendor status :4-dontknow: it's been one month exactly since "release"..:doh:.. he won't respond to me either....

·
Registered
945 Posts
Here is the email that I sent a few minutes ago....

"Lance,

I assume that the lack of a tracking number means that my order did not really ship yesterday. When will it actually be going out? There seems to be alot of conflicting stories out there like shipping has been put off again and is not taking place untill the end of this week or next week. Where as you told me yestereday that you were packing mine up to ship yesterday. Alot of people including myself are confused and not sure what to believe. A little clarity to the situatuation would be greatly apprecited.

Jeff"
I just sent this as well..

"What else isn't in stock then? Filters?

You have gone through everything that you don't have. Brackets, clamps, now PCV. "

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
I just sent this as well..

"What else isn't in stock then? Filters?

You have gone through everything that you don't have. Brackets, clamps, now PCV. "

That is a good question. Good luck getting an answer.

·
Registered
945 Posts
That is a good question. Good luck getting an answer.
good luck getting a damn tracking number. lord knows if he even shipped it...

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
good luck getting a damn tracking number. lord knows if he even shipped it...
I doubt it..... yet almost another completely wasted week in the books. He needs to hire a PR team to spin better excuses for him.

·
Registered
142 Posts
How many "boyfriends" does your sister have? :) haha j/k

well my sister boyfriends said that if he sends it out canada express it should be here by friday. so i was like the latest he said would be next wed. if not here by then call him lol. i was like he dont answer

·
Registered
142 Posts
OMG, I'm eating lunch reading thru the thread to catch up...... and I almost just spit out my food when I got to the bottom of "Tags" for this thread........ HAHAHHAHA

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
OMG, I'm eating lunch reading thru the thread to catch up...... and I almost just spit out my food when I got to the bottom of "Tags" for this thread........ HAHAHHAHA
Their are some good ones! You can add 2 of your own! :smileup: My favorite is BFI Ponzi Scheme! A big high five for whoever came up with that one!

·
Registered
945 Posts
Their are some good ones! You can add 2 of your own! :smileup: My favorite is BFI Ponzi Scheme! A big high five for whoever came up with that one!
hahaha. sad thing is that that one might be the most fitting!!!

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
...yeah pretty much all of us are gonna have the stock pcv right? So im guessing all of us were waiting on them..aghh..
not me ha!

·
Registered
2,538 Posts

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
Lol its wasent me :4-dontknow:

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
JUST GOT EMAIL from lance he says STFU DICK

Hi Mike.
I have begun shipping the BFI intakes, I expect yours to ship within a week-10 days if all the stars work out and they should.
Getting into stock for the first time, specific parts for the different versions (models of truck) into stock can be like teething....
Yes I am in the process of re organizing the company, but I expected it to be a bumpy few years and really look at this as a way to take the company to the next level.
We continue to ship intakes and look forward to supporting BFI and our other products for years to come.

Lance

521 - 540 of 552 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.