DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
541 - 552 of 552 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Um, WTF does that email mean? I would question WHO he has started to ship the BFI's out to.......... exclusively to Z members??? hahaha

JUST GOT EMAIL from lance he says STFU DICK

Hi Mike.
I have begun shipping the BFI intakes, I expect yours to ship within a week-10 days if all the stars work out and they should.
Getting into stock for the first time, specific parts for the different versions (models of truck) into stock can be like teething....
Yes I am in the process of re organizing the company, but I expected it to be a bumpy few years and really look at this as a way to take the company to the next level.
We continue to ship intakes and look forward to supporting BFI and our other products for years to come.

Lance

·
Registered
273 Posts
Their are some good ones! You can add 2 of your own! :smileup: My favorite is BFI Ponzi Scheme! A big high five for whoever came up with that one!

I think Lance did:LOL:

·
Registered
273 Posts

Hi Mike.
I have begun shipping the BFI intakes, I expect yours to ship within a week-10 days if all the stars work out and they should.
Getting into stock for the first time, specific parts for the different versions (models of truck) into stock can be like teething....
Yes I am in the process of re organizing the company, but I expected it to be a bumpy few years and really look at this as a way to take the company to the next level.
We continue to ship intakes and look forward to supporting BFI and our other products for years to come.

Lance

Just buying more time again What's the next level taking your money at gunpoint

·
Registered
273 Posts
He ran out of people to blame it on now it's the solar systems fault

·
Registered
945 Posts
He ran out of people to blame it on now it's the solar systems fault
No, now hes blaming it on the company reorganization! How the fuvk can u reorganize something that has never been organized to begin with. Take the damn vendor status down!!! ESAD why does he still retain it?!? He hasn't done anything but piss us all off!!

·
Registered
1,299 Posts

·
Registered
1,299 Posts

Hi Mike.

Lance
Agreed X 1,000,000! He hasn't shipped anything or he would back that shit up with a tracking #! Better not tell me that within 10 days BULLSHIT again or I am gonna explode! He might as well have his hand down our damn pants! He is already jerking us around, so he might as well steal the rest of our money while he is at it. IF YOU WANT TO PROVE YOU HAVE SHIPPED ANY OF US SOMETHING, TRY SENDING A DAMN TRACKING #!

HE IS BACK TO THE AVOID JEFF'S EMAILS AT ALL COST APPROACH AGAIN! DAMN IT!

·
Registered
945 Posts
Agreed X 1,000,000! He hasn't shipped anything or he would back that shit up with a tracking #! Better not tell me that within 10 days BULLSHIT again or I am gonna explode! He might as well have his hand down our damn pants! He is already jerking us around, so he might as well steal the rest of our money while he is at it. IF YOU WANT TO PROVE YOU HAVE SHIPPED ANY OF US SOMETHING, TRY SENDING A DAMN TRACKING #!

HE IS BACK TO THE AVOID JEFF'S EMAILS AT ALL COST APPROACH AGAIN! DAMN IT!
Well maybe he will respond to mine.

·
Registered
945 Posts
This is what I just got back from ESAD on lances vendor status!

"He actually is canceling his vendorship on all forum sites on the 21st. I will remove him on that date. He said he was going to post up so we will see. . ."

What the hell does this mean?!!

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
this is what i just got back from esad on lances vendor status!

"he actually is canceling his vendorship on all forum sites on the 21st. I will remove him on that date. He said he was going to post up so we will see. . ."

what the hell does this mean?!!
don't anybody expect to get your order fulfilled now. Now that the word on the street got out he decided to bail on us.

·
Registered
4 Posts
The guy should be a palm reader or a weatherman. I don't think I have seen a straight-up answer from him yet. All smoke and mirrors. It disgusts me to see the way he flakes off paying customers who gave him hundreds of dollars months ago. Bottom line, the product should have been ready to ship if he collected payments. If you need startup money get a friggin investor.

541 - 552 of 552 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.