DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 20 of 1532 Posts

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok well i cant hold it in anymore bfi has released there new intake. With this new intake will come a filter that has been tested by nascars. This filter is like no other no oil needed no need to wash it i will post up pictures in about a week or so. Been so busy trying to get my quads up and running. The new design for the filter is very nice. I am super impressed on how they did it. its worth the wait. the problem i think will be fixed soon tho on the wait for the intakes.

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ya i waiting for it i cant wait i really cant :)

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
I just talked to Lance yesterday and he said the new intake should start going out next week sometime. I am #5 on the list (Ordered back in April), so I am very excited!

·
Registered
7,181 Posts
Yes, definitely post pics. No pics and the mod didn't happen. :D

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Ha Ha! I will most definately post pics when it arrives. And it had better happen...the exchanging of money sure enough happened!

·
Registered
820 Posts
I talked to lance today. He said he was shipping in the next week or 2. said the shipment just came in and he had to QC them 1st. Lets hope it shows up soon. Been a long wait!!! But it will be worth it.

·
Registered
6,008 Posts
I am interested in seeing this as well!

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i hope to get it soon it should be here the second or third week i call tomorrow and ask i cant wait

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i going to take pictures of the boxes for you

·
Registered
945 Posts
moparmike07 what order number were you? I ordered mine in august and have heard no word as to what's going on. I'm glad to hear that it's finally being shipped! I can't wait for mine!

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
o i went in june i think i getting the first batch the second ones have different filters on it. I think

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Any updates on ETA's for shipping? I am #5 and getting a little antsy! Every time I talk to Lance, he says it will be some time the next week.

·
Registered
945 Posts
Man you guys have been waiting since june? whats lance been up to?

and whats the deal with the different filter?

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
he been testing stuff out with them waiting for one piece i dont mind the wait

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Yeah... I ordered mine on April 2nd. I thought at the time that there was a 60 day waiting period, but that has turned into a six month wait. I have been extremely patient and would just like a firm deliverey date.

·
Registered
945 Posts
Holy crap both you guys are humbling me. I was expecting the 60 day thing but by the sound of it I might end up waiting past christmas...man. what a let down...I thought I did the right research in choosing but I definitely did not look into his production time..

have either of u guys heard anything recent on ship date on the first batch? I think you said you were going to give him ring moparmike07?

1 - 20 of 1532 Posts