DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 20 of 1532 Posts

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok well i cant hold it in anymore bfi has released there new intake. With this new intake will come a filter that has been tested by nascars. This filter is like no other no oil needed no need to wash it i will post up pictures in about a week or so. Been so busy trying to get my quads up and running. The new design for the filter is very nice. I am super impressed on how they did it. its worth the wait. the problem i think will be fixed soon tho on the wait for the intakes.

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ya i waiting for it i cant wait i really cant :)

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
I just talked to Lance yesterday and he said the new intake should start going out next week sometime. I am #5 on the list (Ordered back in April), so I am very excited!

·
Registered
7,181 Posts
Yes, definitely post pics. No pics and the mod didn't happen. :D

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Ha Ha! I will most definately post pics when it arrives. And it had better happen...the exchanging of money sure enough happened!

·
Registered
6,008 Posts
I am interested in seeing this as well!

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i hope to get it soon it should be here the second or third week i call tomorrow and ask i cant wait

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i going to take pictures of the boxes for you

·
Registered
945 Posts
moparmike07 what order number were you? I ordered mine in august and have heard no word as to what's going on. I'm glad to hear that it's finally being shipped! I can't wait for mine!

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
o i went in june i think i getting the first batch the second ones have different filters on it. I think

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Any updates on ETA's for shipping? I am #5 and getting a little antsy! Every time I talk to Lance, he says it will be some time the next week.

·
Registered
945 Posts
Man you guys have been waiting since june? whats lance been up to?

and whats the deal with the different filter?

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
he been testing stuff out with them waiting for one piece i dont mind the wait

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Yeah... I ordered mine on April 2nd. I thought at the time that there was a 60 day waiting period, but that has turned into a six month wait. I have been extremely patient and would just like a firm deliverey date.

·
Registered
945 Posts
Holy crap both you guys are humbling me. I was expecting the 60 day thing but by the sound of it I might end up waiting past christmas...man. what a let down...I thought I did the right research in choosing but I definitely did not look into his production time..

have either of u guys heard anything recent on ship date on the first batch? I think you said you were going to give him ring moparmike07?

1 - 20 of 1532 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.