DODGE RAM FORUM banner
153K views 2K replies 79 participants last post by  TheSatinPumpkin 
#1 ·
Ok well i cant hold it in anymore bfi has released there new intake. With this new intake will come a filter that has been tested by nascars. This filter is like no other no oil needed no need to wash it i will post up pictures in about a week or so. Been so busy trying to get my quads up and running. The new design for the filter is very nice. I am super impressed on how they did it. its worth the wait. the problem i think will be fixed soon tho on the wait for the intakes.

#3 ·
ya i waiting for it i cant wait i really cant :)

#4 ·
I just talked to Lance yesterday and he said the new intake should start going out next week sometime. I am #5 on the list (Ordered back in April), so I am very excited!

#6 ·
Yes, definitely post pics. No pics and the mod didn't happen. :D

#7 ·
Ha Ha! I will most definately post pics when it arrives. And it had better happen...the exchanging of money sure enough happened!

#11 ·
I am interested in seeing this as well!

#12 ·
i hope to get it soon it should be here the second or third week i call tomorrow and ask i cant wait

#13 ·
i going to take pictures of the boxes for you

#14 ·
moparmike07 what order number were you? I ordered mine in august and have heard no word as to what's going on. I'm glad to hear that it's finally being shipped! I can't wait for mine!

#15 ·
o i went in june i think i getting the first batch the second ones have different filters on it. I think

#16 ·
Any updates on ETA's for shipping? I am #5 and getting a little antsy! Every time I talk to Lance, he says it will be some time the next week.

#17 ·
Man you guys have been waiting since june? whats lance been up to?

and whats the deal with the different filter?

#18 ·
he been testing stuff out with them waiting for one piece i dont mind the wait

#19 ·
Yeah... I ordered mine on April 2nd. I thought at the time that there was a 60 day waiting period, but that has turned into a six month wait. I have been extremely patient and would just like a firm deliverey date.

#20 ·
Holy crap both you guys are humbling me. I was expecting the 60 day thing but by the sound of it I might end up waiting past christmas...man. what a let down...I thought I did the right research in choosing but I definitely did not look into his production time..

have either of u guys heard anything recent on ship date on the first batch? I think you said you were going to give him ring moparmike07?

#21 ·
no he going to be making alot at once next week i contact him again see what the status is on the intakes for you guys. DOnt wanna be a pain in the ass and say where my shit i dont mind waiting

#22 ·
thanks I appreciate it man.
whats wrong with saying that? haha. i mean you have waited like 6 months for it.
I wonder what his definition of "alot" is because i know there are "alot" of people waiting for them you know.

#23 ·
Has anyone ordered and received one over the course of the past year? I keep seeing posts from people that have ordered them, but no posts of the actual product being received and/or used.:4-dontknow:

The product sounds great in the description and some on here have the old version and love it, but the issue of pay first, you might get the product at some point has really turned me off of the BFI.

#25 ·
Just spoke with Lance, and we are within 7-10 days of release.

#26 · (Edited)
any word on the number of units going to be released in this batch?

or is it a full release?

#27 ·
When I spoke to him he had 8 units. He is recieving about 5 per week right now but is hoping to get another mold within a week, so he can up that to 10 per week.

#29 · (Edited)
so a "full" release then? awesome. I wonder how long it will take before he gets to mine.haha.

#28 ·
ya i gettting the first batch it getting shiped in less then 2 weeks.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.