DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im looking at used and new ram1500 . I have found a few dealers that have them new with a msrp of 33,565 and have it discounted to 27,156.. How much more do you think they will go...I would to be at 23/24k ..it is a quad cab 5.7 cloth big horn package with Crome 20" wheels.. I wanted used but it seems that the used are over priced compared to new.. Please help...

·
Registered
12 Posts
The MSRP on mine was $35,890 (Big Horn Crew Cab with Remote Start, Chrome Wheels, and Mirror Package)

I got it for $26,990.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Got my QC 4x4 Big Horn for just over 29k with a Mopar CAI and tint thrown in.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Got mine for 27. 2012 Big Horn Quad Cab 4x4, with 3.92 gears, skid plates, tow package w/ hooks, 20x9 chrome wheels, lsd, sidesteps, tint, bedliner, and security system

:smileup::smileup:

·
Registered
129 Posts
You win, The Big Horn. I pretty much went by the USAA pricing and bargained to see what they could throw in from there. They got a grand or so below, then gave the extras. It was only one of two 2012 black big horn 4x4 QCs within a few hundred miles. I still walked away feeling like I got a good deal....but yours is killer.

·
Registered
58 Posts
You win, The Big Horn. I pretty much went by the USAA pricing and bargained to see what they could throw in from there. They got a grand or so below, then gave the extras. It was only one of two 2012 black big horn 4x4 QCs within a few hundred miles. I still walked away feeling like I got a good deal....but yours is killer.
Gotta love the USAA direct buy program. Thats where my pricing started and the dealer in Tucson just kept on making it better. I will use USAA again for sure.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Got my 2012 Bigh Horn Crew Cab 4x4 with center console/bucket seats and chrome sidestep rails for $30,300. MSRP was $38,810.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts