DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am heading down to my buddies place in Virginia Beach this weekend to install my system in my truck, FINALLY! I have 2 JL 10W1 v2 in a attrend under the seat box and a kenwood KVT-514 headunit to replace my stocker. I am also going to get my 2 front windows tinted and I am installing LED floorboard lights but I'm having a hard time deciding if I want to go green or red.

This is a link to my last vehicle that i took the system out of. http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3377339/1998-dodge-ram-van-1500

Let me know what you think, and any input of color choice for the LEDs would help greatly. The truck is black with a gray interior.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Im a fan of green.. if i ever added LEDs to mine it would have to be green

·
Registered
7,790 Posts
thats gonna be a sweet set up there bud!!!1 make sure to post pics when ur done:)

·
Registered
286 Posts
Sweet van btw haha.. makes me want a van to trick out

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sweet van btw haha.. makes me want a van to trick out

haha thanks it was my grandpas van and he gave it to me when he bought his 2009 dodge ram which is now my dads. I did get some weird looks rolling around in a van with no windows though.

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Got everything finished but now i need to clean the truck before taking pictures. There is also a surprise addidtion.

·
Registered
3,100 Posts
If you put your LEDs in your foot wells might as well LED out the rest of your interior, i know im in the process of doing that (still need to add under seat/well lighting).

Make sure you take lots of pics for you system install!

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I threw 2 in my inner vents which look really cool, i had one in my storage bin under the head unit but i must have gotten a bad LED i will need to get another. and i have a neon tube in the back under my sub box that takes care of the back seat. I am really happy with the way it turned out. But like i said ill have to get pictures up and i have pictures of where i ran all the wires.

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Picture is not the greatest i need to bust out my camera and go find a darker spot but here is one of them

ok that didnt work I will have to figure this out

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
these are the only pictures i have on my phone right now i will put more up and the install of the lights and the system once i have a little more time

1 - 13 of 13 Posts