DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Banned
1,739 Posts
Theres a good 20 4th gens with various 6" lifts and maxed bilsteins. You will have to take out your 2 3/8" preload spacers. Thats gonna lower you 1.5", maxing them out is only gonna give you another 1-1.25" of lift. For the rear you have that big block thats 4-4.5", cant remember right now and then also some little big washer looking spacers for more lift, totals 5.25". Some pro comp owners have the frot preload spacers and rear extra spacers and some dont. It reall depends on who did your lift.

MuscleMckeester has the Pro Comp and maxed bilsteins with no issues. Iv got them maxed on an RCX with no issues. My cv's look a tad more angled than his since the rcx acheieves 1"+ of lift than the others bc of the bigger strut spacer. I also have a 1.5" rear top mount spacer stacked with my rear 4.5" lifted coil springs for a total of 6". Ive put a good 16k miles on my truck with this setup without any issues. Im gonna be traveling another 1000miles in it tomorrow matter of fact.

Get the Bilstiens and max em out and dont look back :D

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.