DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Hey boys, girls if any..
Gotta question here ... Tomorrow I am suppose to get my 5100 bilsteins put on at 1.4 or 2.1 setting, haven't decided still yet, I like a little rake so your opinions would greatly be appreciated.
Also I just bought 275/65/20 BFG A T kO's and know after researching I'm thinking I should of got 285/65/20... These would be .5 inches wider and .6 inches taller.
Not so concerned with the width but do you think .6 inches in height is a real noticeable difference over the 275/65 ??
Thanks for your help ....... :smileup:

TX....Eric

·
Registered
566 Posts
I have the Bilsteins set at max height and still have a bit of a rake. I like it level so I actually wish I could have gone higher. Also, I am running 325/60-20's and have no issues. Enjoy your new setup! Take a few picks for us so we can see how it looks.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I have the 275-65-20 with no lift/level just stock height with no problems. So if you like the rake you could use the 275 with stock suspension and return the shocks and save some $

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have the 275-65-20 with no lift/level just stock height with no problems. So if you like the rake you could use the 275 with stock suspension and return the shocks and save some $
Hi and thanks for your reply. I actually did the lift and already knew that the lift was not needed for the tire size i got. If you re-read my original post you will see this is not a concern of mine.
I do like a LITTLE rake but not a slamed front end. That front end just needed to come up. Not to mention the ride quality with the Bilstein shocks is superior to the stock ride.
Here is my thread on it and upgraded pictures are in post 15 of this thread. I couldn't be happier with the results I achieved. Enjoy ....

http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=107617&page=2

1 - 4 of 4 Posts