DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First, I'll say that I normally support our site vendors, but this time I found a price they couldn't touch and I couldn't pass up.

I was looking for the adjustable Bilstein 5100's and found them for a great price at Jet.com. The price shipped to my door was $159.30 for two new adjustable 5100's. (I used the code TRIPLE15 to get 15% off my order and paid with a debit card) They are scheduled to be delivered 10/7 and were ordered on 10/4, but depending on the storm traveling up the coast, it may be delayed.

If anyone is in the path of the storm, be safe, and hopefully you make it through unscathed.

·
Registered
522 Posts
14Hemi - Thanks for the info.

I ordered a set of Bilstiens for the rear. Total was $119.00 (59.50 ea) delivered. Best web price is $73.00 ea.

·
Registered
3,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I received them on Friday; I was really apprehensive due to the price and not dealing with JET aside from ordering some Boysenberry syrup for the wife, but they came in packaged properly and everything is waiting for install now.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.