DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With the help of a friend, installed the Bilsteins this weekend (part #24-187367).

Set them to the highest setting and am very pleased with the results. Haven't tested it out in 4wd yet.

I also have the ReadyLift 1.5" spacers for the rear that I have not installed yet.

Here are some pics:

Before:

After:

·
Registered
60 Posts
Looks good man, I just installed my Bilstiens this week also! Love the look now. Now just need to decide on a bigger tire or stay with stock.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Thanks for posting the before AND after. I made my wife come in and look. This is exactly what I want to do. Please post your results after trying out 4WD. Also, are you going to get an alignment?

·
Registered
573 Posts
That looks much better!

·
Registered
5 Posts
yodahog
would you be able to post a pic of the side from a further distance away and sitting level. i am thinking of going with bilsteins as well but trying to decide on what setting. i dont want a perfect level look as i tow some.

·
Registered
2,315 Posts
yodahog
would you be able to post a pic of the side from a further distance away and sitting level. i am thinking of going with bilsteins as well but trying to decide on what setting. i dont want a perfect level look as i tow some.
2.1 wont be perfectly level. the bilsteins are amazing...even if you arent levelling, you will be extremely satisfied in the ride quality improvement.

here is mine at 2.1 (i shoulda went the 2.8)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts