DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am interested in leveling my truck. I want to go about 2 inches in the front. That should leave me with just a slight rake in the front which I think I will like. My question is for the guys that have these installed. Do you get any vibration in 4wd? I have done some searches and some people do and some people don't. I really don't understand that? Shouldn't everyone's truck behave the same? I don't want to get any vibration at all, but still want my truck leveled. Is that possible or not?

·
Registered
395 Posts
Bilstien

I have them on my 2010 CC and I have not noticed any. I have them in the top notch and I set within a 1/2" of level.

·
Registered
18 Posts
From the research I've done these definitely look like our best option for levelling out the new rams while avoiding wobble or any unnecessary strain on some front suspension components. I ordered mine yesterday and they are backordered till end of April (probably a good sign? hahah), but I guess you gotta get in line sometime?

From what I heard there is some ride improvement, and for the total amount of time I spend in 4x4 (some lease roads can get messy on the way to a site) its worth it even if there is a bit of wobble.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts