DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
34,751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Long story short, I decided not to level my truck. If you want to read the long version it is here: http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=209495

For sale is a set of 2 Zone Offroad upper control arms (UCAs), and a set of 4 Bilstein 5100 adjustable height shocks for a Ram 1500 4x4.

These UCAs are designed to keep the ball joints in a neutral position with 2"-4" of lift in the front, and will work with up to a 6" lift. This eliminates ball joint failure and premature wear that is common when lifting trucks with the stock UCAs and ball joints. These UCAs are made from fully welded, boxed, powdercoated 1/8" steel, and are much heavier duty than the stock stamped steel UCAs; and include replaceable ball joints that are likewise heavier duty than stock. The ball joints also have grease fittings that allow for an extended service life over the stock "sealed for life" ball joints. The UCAs are brand new, though I did open the box to look at them; they include the instructions and Zone sticker that came with them. Zone lists these as compatible with 2006 and newer Ram 1500s, so if you have a gen 3.5 they should fit. These UCAs retail for $430 not including shipping, but I will sell them separately from the shocks for $400 shipped within the continental U.S.

Also for sale is a set of 4 Bilstein 5100 adjustable height shocks, I will not part out the set and will only sell the set of 4 together. The front shocks feature 5 spring seat height settings that allow you to lift the front end of your truck 0.7", 1.4", 2.1", 2.8", or leave it stock. These feature increased travel over the stock shocks and are a great way to level your truck which will allow you to fit 35" tires. The increased travel of the rear shocks also allow you to lift the rear by adding a 1" spacer. Like the UCAs, I have opened the boxes to look at them, but these are brand new and include the plastic packing straps, all hardware still in the sealed bags, instructions, and Bilstein stickers. The boxes are a little beat up from when they were shipped to me, but the shocks are pristine. These are for 2009+ Ram 1500s per Bilstein. These usually retail at $80/ea for the rears and $110 for the fronts; $380 for a set. I will sell the set separate from the UCAs for $350 shipped within CONUS.

If you are looking to level your truck, these UCAs and shocks complement each other perfectly. I originally planned to level my Ram, but with the amount of towing and hauling I do, I decided to keep the stock rake and Bilstein 4600 HD shocks. I would like to sell them all together, so if you buy them all together it is $30 less-$720 shipped. Also entertaining reasonable offers.

If you don't live too far I am also willing to drive and meet, and will lower the price accordingly since it will save me shipping. It'll cost gas money, but I enjoy driving my truck so I won't factor that in.

·
Registered
17,496 Posts
Good luck with the sale, Blaise.

I would love the shocks and UCA's. Just can't afford them all together right now. Got that damn truck payment now.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Are you willing to sell the rear shocks? I have the fronts already.

·
Premium Member
34,751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Are you willing to sell the rear shocks? I have the fronts already.
Yeah I can do that :smiley_thumbs_up:. I was afraid that if I offered them separately then I'd sell the fronts and not be able to get the rears sold, since a lot of guys just pick up the fronts to do the level and keep the stock rears.

$140 shipped CONUS for both of the rears.

·
Premium Member
183 Posts
If shyp79 buys the rears, what would you want for the UCA's and the Bilsteins for the front? I am going to put the BFG T/A KO2's on soon, and I may as well level the front while I'm at it.

·
Premium Member
34,751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
If shyp79 buys the rears, what would you want for the UCA's and the Bilsteins for the front? I am going to put the BFG T/A KO2's on soon, and I may as well level the front while I'm at it.
I'll do CONUS shipped for $580 for the UCAs and front 5100s.

·
Premium Member
34,751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Can you verify the part numbers for me (Bilstein 24-187367, Zone D2301)? If they are correct, I will take the front components.
Front shocks:

UCAs:

PM inbound

·
Registered
5,834 Posts
Long story short, I decided not to level my truck. If you want to read the long version it is here: http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=209495

For sale is a set of 2 Zone Offroad upper control arms (UCAs), and a set of 4 Bilstein 5100 adjustable height shocks for a Ram 1500 4x4.

These UCAs are designed to keep the ball joints in a neutral position with 2"-4" of lift in the front, and will work with up to a 6" lift. This eliminates ball joint failure and premature wear that is common when lifting trucks with the stock UCAs and ball joints. These UCAs are made from fully welded, boxed, powdercoated 1/8" steel, and are much heavier duty than the stock stamped steel UCAs; and include replaceable ball joints that are likewise heavier duty than stock. The ball joints also have grease fittings that allow for an extended service life over the stock "sealed for life" ball joints. The UCAs are brand new, though I did open the box to look at them; they include the instructions and Zone sticker that came with them. Zone lists these as compatible with 2006 and newer Ram 1500s, so if you have a gen 3.5 they should fit. These UCAs retail for $430 not including shipping, but I will sell them separately from the shocks for $400 shipped within the continental U.S.

Also for sale is a set of 4 Bilstein 5100 adjustable height shocks, I will not part out the set and will only sell the set of 4 together. The front shocks feature 5 spring seat height settings that allow you to lift the front end of your truck 0.7", 1.4", 2.1", 2.8", or leave it stock. These feature increased travel over the stock shocks and are a great way to level your truck which will allow you to fit 35" tires. The increased travel of the rear shocks also allow you to lift the rear by adding a 1" spacer. Like the UCAs, I have opened the boxes to look at them, but these are brand new and include the plastic packing straps, all hardware still in the sealed bags, instructions, and Bilstein stickers. The boxes are a little beat up from when they were shipped to me, but the shocks are pristine. These are for 2009+ Ram 1500s per Bilstein. These usually retail at $80/ea for the rears and $110 for the fronts; $380 for a set. I will sell the set separate from the UCAs for $350 shipped within CONUS.

If you are looking to level your truck, these UCAs and shocks complement each other perfectly. I originally planned to level my Ram, but with the amount of towing and hauling I do, I decided to keep the stock rake and Bilstein 4600 HD shocks. I would like to sell them all together, so if you buy them all together it is $30 less-$720 shipped. Also entertaining reasonable offers.

If you don't live too far I am also willing to drive and meet, and will lower the price accordingly since it will save me shipping. It'll cost gas money, but I enjoy driving my truck so I won't factor that in.
Woah what!?!?! You arn't gonna at least install the upgraded arms????

·
Premium Member
34,751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Woah what!?!?! You arn't gonna at least install the upgraded arms????
No, I asked Zone about it and they said without at least 2" of lift I would have ball joint issues with their arms.

·
Premium Member
34,751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Front shocks and UCAs are sold

·
Premium Member
34,751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Bump for price drop. Fronts and UCAs are sold; Rear shocks are still available: $120 shipped in CONUS. If you are local I am willing to come down on price if I don't have to ship them.

Trying to get these sold before I deploy

·
Premium Member
183 Posts
I know that you were trying to avoid this situation (sold the fronts, but would still have the rears). Since I bought the fronts from you, I will take the rears also. I haven't gotten the fronts installed yet, so I will put the Bilsteins on the rear also.

PM inbound.

·
Premium Member
34,751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
All parts are sold!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.