DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey yall just got my bilstein 5100s installed yesterday, loved how it turned out!!

I had them set at 2.1 with a 295/60r20. Was going to go true 35 will spacers but decided it would be too stuffed. Here are a couple pics till I can get more this weekend. Lemme know what yall think! :)

·
Registered
92 Posts
I see one pic lol. Looks awesome man, would love to see a few more.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Hurst! Can ya see em now Swampthing? I added another close up. Going to get more this weekend hopefully if it doesn't rain.

·
Registered
669 Posts
Clicked the link and legit thought someone posted pics of my truck lol. Only difference is I don't have the sport performance hood and went with 35x12.5s with the spacer. Debadged doors left the hemi badge... good looking setup I must say:smileup:

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Clicked the link and legit thought someone posted pics of my truck lol. Only difference is I don't have the sport performance hood and went with 35x12.5s with the spacer. Debadged doors left the hemi badge... good looking setup I must say:smileup:
Thanks! We must have twins! :smileup:

I still am undecided on debadging my 4x4 on rear as it looks kinda uneven back there without anything on the other side, but will see.

·
Registered
669 Posts
Thanks! We must have twins! :smileup:

I still am undecided on debadging my 4x4 on rear as it looks kinda uneven back there without anything on the other side, but will see.
This is what I did. The black is just gloss vinyl wrap that I put over them then cut away to leave just the chrome border. MOPAR was done using the RAM 1500's from the doors, a dremel, and a little super glue.

No idea why the pic comes out tiny and blurry... but you get the idea

Attachments

·
Registered
63 Posts
Hey yall just got my bilstein 5100s installed yesterday, loved how it turned out!!

I had them set at 2.1 with a 295/60r20. Was going to go true 35 will spacers but decided it would be too stuffed. Here are a couple pics till I can get more this weekend. Lemme know what yall think! :)

Looks real Nice.
Hows it ride at the 2.1 and those tires ?

·
Registered
154 Posts
this is exactly the look id like to achieve, looks awesome! problem is If I do this shes not gonna fit in the garage =/ guess ive got a decision to make

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
Thanks for all the compliments, sorry I haven't responded sooner was on the lake all weekend! :)

It rides great at 2.1, no rubbing that I've noticed with regular turning left and right, backing up etc. I haven't been offroad yet or in 4wd but will see how it does with clearance.

Gusman, those vinyl wrap on the decals looks cool!

Sinbad, I was able to find the bilsteins in stock through http://www.performancelifts.com, they shipped quick too.

I'm between either doing gloss black for my emblems or plasti dip which I have a bunch of cans laying around from my old truck. Keep a look out, will post more photos soon!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Thanks for all the compliments, sorry I haven't responded sooner was on the lake all weekend! :)

It rides great at 2.1, no rubbing that I've noticed with regular turning left and right, backing up etc. I haven't been offroad yet or in 4wd but will see how it does with clearance.

Gusman, those vinyl wrap on the decals looks cool!

Sinbad, I was able to find the bilsteins in stock through http://www.performancelifts.com, they shipped quick too.

I'm between either doing gloss black for my emblems or plasti dip which I have a bunch of cans laying around from my old truck. Keep a look out, will post more photos soon!

What Tires did you go with? Looks Good! I got mine put on with the 285/65's with no rub which makes me think the 295/65s would have fit now lol. I debated back and forth for a while.. anyways.. Looks good!

·
Registered
116 Posts
I'm thinking about 295/55's on Bils at 2.1. I like the low pro wide look. But I'm afraid of rubbing the control arm with the stock wheels. Curious if you can get a picture of the gap between the tire and the control arm...thanks!

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Got a few recent photos I took out on the beach recently, hope yall like em! Swampthing I will see if I can get a picture of the gap for ya.

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Too much meat for me for that amount of lift...But that is just my opinion...Nice setup though...I would def set at max in front and a 1" spacer in the rear with those tires :)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts