DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am stoked! Got new LED tail lights for my birthday from my sweet hubby. (Who says men don't know what women want???) Install took me about 30 min and is a snap. It really is plug and play. And since everyone loves pics here they are - before and after.

Before photo

After photo

Lit up photo

A few words of encouragement. The LED plug will need to be inserted into the BULB socket. You will need to remove the actual bulb and then plug in the LED lights. There is another 4 prong plug in front of the bulb socket...do NOT unplug this one. :smileup:
If the tail lights do not come on after initial install simply flip the LED light plug in the bulb socket (LED's wiring is specific to the bulb socket positive).

Next project...installing the truck condom tomorrow!

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Looks great. What brand are the lights?

·
Administrator
2008 RAM 1500 ST 3.7L Magnum V6 PS2
54,099 Posts
Those do look great, congrats and nice job on your install! I'm curious as well about the "truck condom"?

- Cajun

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Awww thanks for all the birthday wishes. :ura1:
Not sure what brand they are since they were shipped in plain boxes with no documentation.

·
Banned
218 Posts
I am stoked! Got new LED tail lights for my birthday from my sweet hubby. (Who says men don't know what women want???) Install took me about 30 min and is a snap. It really is plug and play. And since everyone loves pics here they are - before and after.
Next project...installing the truck condom tomorrow!
You might want to change your profile gender from Male to Female... :LOL:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts