DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone picked up a black forest green pearl 2019 Ram 1500? I haven't seen one in person. All of the pictures online look like plain black. How do you like the color? Would you recommend it?

·
Registered
341 Posts
I have not seen any 2019’s but really liked the color on the previous year models. Looking at it when the dark green shows up is very nice. Sort of like seeing the sun reflect off a hummingbird.

·
Registered
1 Posts
My custom order Black Forest Green is currently on the train from the factory. I won't be picking it up for a month or so, but will be happy to post pictures then.

I passed a green ram (previous gen) today and it was a dark green, but definitely not black.

·
Registered
33 Posts
My buddy has a 2018 RAM 2500 Longhorn in the Black Forest Green color. You would swear it was black, until the sun hits it or under some bright lights, then you can see the dark green color come through. He likes it, but wishes it was a little lighter and showed the dark green color a little more. I have a 2019 RAM 1500 Laramie in the Maximum Steel Metallic color. Mine looks look dark charcoal grey, or even black, until the sun or bright lights hit it. Then you see the blue come out. I love mine because it's like looking at a chameleon.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts