DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
573 Posts
If you want to buy from a retailer I would get a set of Recons. They are very expensive though. Or you could get a set of Spyder's, which I believe are exactly the same, but are quite a bit less money.

Ideally though I would suggest getting a true retrofit done by Jeremy and get your headlights pimped out with a color matched bezel and HID/projectors installed.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Who is Jeremy and where can you find him? Are there any pics of his work?

·
Registered
581 Posts
I emailed Jeremy the other day about a blacking out the housing and installing projectors/HIDs, as well as doing the Fog lights. It looks like he does really good work. I am just waiting a response back. I have the Quad light set up by the way. I will let everyone know what the price is looking like.
I asked him about black housing and projector with HIDs and blacking out the fogs

·
Registered
340 Posts
I just worked with Jeremy on my headlights. We worked together to decide the appropriate parts to do my job. I decided to do the work myself which turned out good. I purchased all the parts from Jeremy except for the headlights. He has a resellers agreement with the suppliers. Digital HID's and a few nice brands of projector. The Morimoto H1 being the easiest to install. I switched from the quad to the single headlights because the bright light hole is basically just space with a bulb in it after you put in the projectors in. I have the quads in the boxes the singles came in.

Me...

·
Registered
628 Posts
Jeremy does do nice work and his customer service is over the top, any time I had a question he immediatly responded to my emails, very happy with the product and service. Here are some pic of the lights he did for me

·
Registered
116 Posts
Looks like what i want to do. Now i just have to get in touch with Jeremy and see what he tells me.

·
Registered
7,790 Posts
i agree go with jeremy and if i had my time back i would of went through him for mine i hate the stock type blacked out like in the previous pics but over the winter every time i washed my truck they would fogg up really bad but i guess thats what you get for buying ebay crap

·
Registered
236 Posts
i love them in black , but i hate the angel eyes and led's.

·
Registered
171 Posts
I installed the SpecD. The only downside is you have to pull them to adjust the beams.

·
Registered
3,973 Posts
Instead of doing just a flat black have him color match them and do projectors.
Go through Jeremy if you want some custom work, already set up a set with him, just waiting a few weeks now but this is them. I like blue, and I like chrome and this is what we came up with. I actually didn't go the projector route, liked these to much lol

·
Registered
478 Posts
Would much like to get a pair of the black housings myself as well

1 - 20 of 30 Posts