DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a leveling kit on my ram 1500 QC SLT. Im looking into getting 20x9 KMC XD Monster wheels and tires! Anybody running these wheels and if so what size tires are you running and do they rub at all! Also what offset are of the wheels do you have they come in +18 and +35! im thinking the +18 offset but not sure! id like to get 35's on it but im concerned about the nitto trail grappler 35x12.50 r20's rubbing! I know theres alot of knowledge on here so any insight is appreciated!

thanks,
mike

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
my buddy had 33's with the torsion bars cranked and he had no problem. but i think the 35s will rub on the inner/outter when turned all the way

·
Registered
747 Posts
I have a leveling kit on my ram 1500 QC SLT. Im looking into getting 20x9 KMC XD Monster wheels and tires! Anybody running these wheels and if so what size tires are you running and do they rub at all! Also what offset are of the wheels do you have they come in +18 and +35! im thinking the +18 offset but not sure! id like to get 35's on it but im concerned about the nitto trail grappler 35x12.50 r20's rubbing! I know theres alot of knowledge on here so any insight is appreciated!

thanks,
mike
Those wheels and tires (+18) will rub without a 1/4" spacer. I would look into another set of wheels with a lower offset ( -5mm or lower would be ideal).

·
Registered
2,184 Posts
I agree with everyone else you'll want a negative offset. Good news is they offer those in a -12 on the 20x10. Bad news is their on back order in that setup right now.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hmm definately some stuff to think about!! thanks for the insight! if anybody has a similiar setup with 20" wheels and 35's or 33's with a negative offset please post some pics or direct me to them so i can visualize all this! thanks :smiley_thumbs_up:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
any disadvantages to bumoing up to the 20x10 with the negative offset?... besides the back order!? how far do you think the tires will stick out the side?

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
Disadvantage is they will slow you down a ton!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts