DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Going for the blackout look. Haven't been able to find one for the front. Anyone know if one is made? Also found out from the local dealership that k&n has a cai available for the 2013 ram r/t. Placed my order in for that. Finally, where to go for 22' black polished wheels for the best deals? Thanks for the help!

Attachments

·
Registered
4,445 Posts
why would you not just paint them yourself you can get your badges painted at a shop for like 35 bucks and if you bought that your prob paid way more then that

·
Registered
4,445 Posts
hence the picture of the stock black badge that i hope he did not buy from the dealer

They are releasing black out rams now with no side badges and blacked out front and rear badges and black rims

im just saying if you bought that from a dealer im sure you payed way to much just take your stock badge and get it painted

·
Registered
39 Posts
tailgate

try pn 68218155aa that's the all black emblem for tailgate around 30-35 bucks at dealer well worth the money

·
Registered
4,445 Posts
omg something cheap from the dealer looks outside for the hurricane lol big grats man everytime i priced stuff from the dealer it was crazy stupid

9$ plastic hood clips lol

·
Registered
5,887 Posts
that's a good deal.
I got a replacement one and it was friggin $45! for a peice of plastic. bullshit

·
Registered
379 Posts
Are these glued or bolted on? I had my doors debadged and was thinking about doing the tail gate but someone told me there are holes and I don't want to have to weld and repaint the tailgate.

·
Registered
168 Posts
~.47cents of PlastiDIP covered front and rear badges and several hundred spray washes have yet to change that.

Oh and forgot about the hitch cover!

·
Registered
1,950 Posts
I plasti dipped mine (and it looks great)... But that doesn't change the ram head into the very cool looking viper head! That's cool beans right there!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Going for the blackout look. Haven't been able to find one for the front. Anyone know if one is made? Also found out from the local dealership that k&n has a cai available for the 2013 ram r/t. Placed my order in for that. Finally, where to go for 22' black polished wheels for the best deals? Thanks for the help!
I know this is an old post but wondering how it went with the front emblem? Understand the RT front RAM emblem is smaller in size.... Did you paint instead or?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts