DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A little tribute for our Manfred Mann Fans.

That dang chrome trim around my console shifter got me good today. I have had the truck 1 week and I am going to plasti the darn thing.

On another note. I have searched for the update to the RHB 430n radio and cant find a download that works. Anybody have one for the Rams. I found one off the Jeep board but hear it puts a different logo other than the Ram when you start the truck.

I do have a memory stick formatted to Fat32 so I should not have any problems with format issues.

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
I think colour matching that chrome to your trucks colour would look great!! alot of people complain of that damn chrome, I bet I would too

·
Registered
159 Posts
A little tribute for our Manfred Mann Fans.

That dang chrome trim around my console shifter got me good today. I have had the truck 1 week and I am going to plasti the darn thing.

On another note. I have searched for the update to the RHB 430n radio and cant find a download that works. Anybody have one for the Rams. I found one off the Jeep board but hear it puts a different logo other than the Ram when you start the truck.

I do have a memory stick formatted to Fat32 so I should not have any problems with format issues.
haha, revved u like a douche... i mean deuce. guys got a bad lisp

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Great idea assualt! I will check into that.

Thanks for the idea.

·
Registered
3,466 Posts
I've got an inferno red truck, so I found some red plasti dip. The color isn't perfect, but it's close. I've been pleased with the results.

Exco

·
Registered
307 Posts
I gotta get mine covered too. The angle of the light reflecting off that dang chrome ring reflects right under my sunglasses!

I guess the engineer who came up with that bright idea must live in a place where the sun rarely shines.

Darin

1 - 9 of 9 Posts