DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys this is driving me nutz! Blinking red light near the parking brake by my left leg. Nothing in the manual about it. 2012 ram 2500 laramie longhorn 6.7 turbo diesel. Any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Its not the trailer brake controller, same area though. its about 6 inches below and to the right of the trailer brake controller right next to the parking brake release. it looks like 2 led's. one flashing red and the other looks like it might be green but not active. The truck only has the factory alarm installed. No aftermarket parts.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Have you found the light source yet? I have a 2011 Laramie and looked around under the dash in that area and couldn't find any led's.

·
Registered
200 Posts
I have an aftermarket brake controller under my dash that blinks when I dont have a trailer hooked up. Not saying thats what it is with yours but could be. If you have a trailer hooked up does it still do it?

·
Registered
109 Posts
That was GREAT, mental pic is still making me laugh. I have been to two different dealerships but no blinking lights on Laramies. None on my SLT but I guess I do not have all the FS (fancy shmancy, not what you may have been thinking) stuff a Laramie has.

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Figure it out yet? My first thought was anti-theft system.
But in reality.......thats the Big Brother Tracking Device.
oldhp

1 - 17 of 17 Posts