DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My A/C and heat both stopped working. I replaced the blower motor but that didn't help anything. I swapped the K15 and K14 relays to see if it was a bad relay. That didn't work either. Anybody have any other ideas?

·
Registered
19 RAM 1500 5.7 Etorque. Falcon Wildpeak AT3W/ JMS PedalMax/weatherTech TechLiner/Gator Quad fold
490 Posts
My A/C and heat both stopped working. I replaced the blower motor but that didn't help anything. I swapped the K15 and K14 relays to see if it was a bad relay. That didn't work either. Anybody have any other ideas?
Check all of the fuses? Were there any other symptoms before they quit working?

·
Registered
19 RAM 1500 5.7 Etorque. Falcon Wildpeak AT3W/ JMS PedalMax/weatherTech TechLiner/Gator Quad fold
490 Posts
What other fuses should I check? The only other symptom was a squeaky blower motor. Well, I assume it was the blower motor.
The manual should have listed what fuses go to the HVAC system. Depending on what year Ram you have. That's where you should start. There also could be something wrong with the bearings on the fans.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The manual should have listed what fuses go to the HVAC system. Depending on what year Ram you have. That's where you should start. There also could be something wrong with the bearings on the fans.
Ah, just found the HVAC fuse and definitely appears blown! Thanks!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts