DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,
I am new to this forum, I have had my 2012 ram 1500 for about a year now and I am wanting to lift it now.

I am from the Lehigh Valley, Pennsylvania area and I am looking to install a 3" body lift. I live in an apartment complex so I do not have the space or tools to do the lift myself.

I am looking for either a member nearby that knows how and has the resources needed to do the install or recommendations for a reasonably priced shop. I am willing to drive if it is going to save me money and give me the opportunity to learn.

Thanks

p.s.
I come with plenty of beer.

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
Welcome egdod1500!

I've done a few body lifts on GM trucks and I will say one of the things you need to keep an eye on is water temp. Even with an e-fan mine climbed to some dangerous levels.

I'm sorry I can't be of more help because I'm not familiar enough with lifting this platform of truck.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Check out Bob's Transmissions on rt 309 in Coopersburg. That should be about 25 minutes from Breinigsville. They are an independent repair shop that does all kinds of service, and they might be able to do it. I know I have seen lifted trucks there.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts