DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who runs a turbo, supercharger etc? What brands? What are your results? Like to keep it at 8 psi or less to keep the engine together

·
Registered
4 Posts
Who runs a turbo, supercharger etc? What brands? What are your results? Like to keep it at 8 psi or less to keep the engine together
i recently got the i3 diablosport and a jay greene tune but i cant download the tune onto my i3 tuner it says it dont accept custom tunes at the moment.Any suggestions on what i should do so it could accept the custom tune?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i recently got the i3 diablosport and a jay greene tune but i cant download the tune onto my i3 tuner it says it dont accept custom tunes at the moment.Any suggestions on what i should do so it could accept the custom tune?
Make sure the tuner is up to date through your lap top on the diablosport site. What year? You must use the adapter harness on the 2015+

·
Registered
4 Posts
Make sure the tuner is up to date through your lap top on the diablosport site. What year? You must use the adapter harness on the 2015+
Mines a 2017. I had updated the i3 through my wifi twice right before I tried loading the file to the i3 tuner. I was told it’s because the part # is 8321 and the one that loads custom tunes is #8321-R there the same i3 tuners . I was wondering if you’d know how I can make it load the custom tune .

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Mines a 2017. I had updated the i3 through my wifi twice right before I tried loading the file to the i3 tuner. I was told it’s because the part # is 8321 and the one that loads custom tunes is #8321-R there the same i3 tuners . I was wondering if you’d know how I can make it load the custom tune .
you need the 8321-r to download a custom tune otherwise you are left with the canned tuned that are preloaded. Did you try to install one of those?

·
Registered
227 Posts
I have a procharger D1SC. They strongly recommend nothing over 7psi on stock internals, at least that's what I've been told. Hemifever remotely tuned it for me. So far so good!

·
Registered
4 Posts
you need the 8321-r to download a custom tune otherwise you are left with the canned tuned that are preloaded. Did you try to install one of those?
No how can I get ahold of those ? Or where can I find those tunes? I got the 91 octane tune that comes regularly in the i3 tuner . But are those different tunes than that one ?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No how can I get ahold of those ? Or where can I find those tunes? I got the 91 octane tune that comes regularly in the i3 tuner . But are those different tunes than that one ?
if you were able to get the 91 tune there should be at least 2 others marked 87 octane or tow? and 93 octane

·
Registered
4 Posts
if you were able to get the 91 tune there should be at least 2 others marked 87 octane or tow? and 93 octane
Ya there is 87 octane and MPG boost tune . But I’ve always put 91 in my truck not sure if changing the fuel it will harm it or make a difference in performance.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts