DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had borla on my srt8 jeep and loved every minute of it now looking for something for my 10' sport I was leaning towards borla. But was hoping to get insight form people with it are you pleased with it. And what the good and bad about a borla cat back vs going with just a muffler swap and or deleting the resinators???

·
Registered
3,062 Posts
The good= Sounds great, looks great, million mile warrantee. The bad, I guess, it's expensive. Have Borla on my 05 Ram for 200,000 miles, on my RT Magnum for 300,000 miles, can't remember what they cost, having people come up and say" Your truck/car sounds incredible" priceless.:smileup: Resinators? I don't have em, don't want em.

·
Registered
175 Posts
I love my Borla catback 140307.

Sounds great! So much better than stock.

The only thing I don't like is the tips. They're very bright. I have the "Blacktop" edition ram so they seem out of place honestly. I just ordered some metal mulisha black tips though. I'll post some pics when they arrive and get welded on. Then I'll be selling the borla tips.

Also, the catback system doesn't come with a midpipe, so it's not exactly a catback in the strictest term. It's more of a muffler and everything back system haha.

Josh

·
Registered
266 Posts
I love my Borla catback 140307.

Sounds great! So much better than stock.

The only thing I don't like is the tips. They're very bright. I have the "Blacktop" edition ram so they seem out of place honestly. I just ordered some metal mulisha black tips though. I'll post some pics when they arrive and get welded on. Then I'll be selling the borla tips.

Also, the catback system doesn't come with a midpipe, so it's not exactly a catback in the strictest term. It's more of a muffler and everything back system haha.

Josh

i might be interested in your borla tips if the price is right..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts