DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
697 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Folks

Haven't posted for a long while. Have been renting for the last 10+ years, Just "Bought" a house in Mississauga. I don't consider myself own the house since I owe the bank so much money. Both I and my wife have good jobs and we are struggling (maxed out) to afford a house.....
Anyway, I'm happy about the change, the new house has a long driveway without sidewalks, will be looking at travel trailers in the future.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Congrats on the new house....

Don't worry about mortgages...they are a fact of life especially in Toronto & surrounding municipalities where the housing prices have gone bananas.

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Congrats on the House, You may want to find offsite storage before you buy a travel trailer, It is illegal in the City to store travel trailers in your driveway overnight from May 24 until October 31 after October its illegal to be in your driveway at anytime

·
Registered
697 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Congrats on the House, You may want to find offsite storage before you buy a travel trailer, It is illegal in the City to store travel trailers in your driveway overnight from May 24 until October 31 after October its illegal to be in your driveway at anytime
I found some old (2006?) pdf online stating Mississauga by law that you can park RV on your driveway, I've seen a few parked too. Is it complain based? Do you have any links that can take me to the recent regulations? I'm actually concerned about this too.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts