DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today's the big day. I'm gonna pick up my 2011 Ram R/T! :smileup: I was gonna order one, but I sold my other truck and I didn't have anything else to drive so I had to get one from another town about 100 miles away. Its mineral gray, with power adjustable pedals, rear backup camera, spray in bedliner, remote start and security group, and rear sliding window. I'm not too thrilled with the option it has, especially the rear sliding window. Regardless, I'm excited to pick it up. Hopefully I can get some pictures for you guys later this evening if I can figure out how to do it.

·
Registered
2020 Ram 1500 Laramie Sport 4x4
4,225 Posts
That's awesome man! Post some pictures up when you get it!

·
Registered
88 Posts
congrats on the new truck

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have some picture, but posting them is a real pain in the butt! I can't get the file size that small!

As for the truck, I love it! It's really addicting. One problem though, it has two big scratches on the bumper, and a small dent in the door. The dealer says they're gonna fix it Friday, but I don't think they can.

·
Registered
22 Posts
You will love your R/T!

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey guys, sorry it took so long with the pictures, it took me a while to figure out how to get the file size under 122 KB. But there they are!:158:

Attachments

·
Registered
7,790 Posts
congrats on the purchase bud...shes a beauty and thanks for putting up pics...got any mods in mind?

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks! Well so far I've tinted my windows and sprayed in a bedliner. I want to paint my brake calipers red, put a 22" Magnaflow in, and a K&N CAI. And maybe put some mopar brake and speed pedals in. Do you have any suggestions?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts