DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guy-
The BRAKE and traction control light are coming on and then going off in my truck. Problem started yesterday, its a 2012 RAM 5.7 4x, but I don't have the ABS light on. The only two lights that are coming are the the BRAKE and traction light. Cruise control only works during the time the lights are not illuminated, once they come illuminate, CC kicks off. I am thinking speed sensor, but the lack of ABS lights has be thinking maybe not? Any help would be appreciated. If anyone can give me an idea where they can scan ABS codes or if they can scan it without an ABS light illuminated.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Autozone or the like will read the codes for you. That will point you to the problem pretty quick I would think

·
Registered
2 Posts
My Tractions Control light came on today and the cruise control does not work. Tried reading for codes but nothing showed up. Any suggestions

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey guy-
The BRAKE and traction control light are coming on and then going off in my truck. Problem started yesterday, its a 2012 RAM 5.7 4x, but I don't have the ABS light on. The only two lights that are coming are the the BRAKE and traction light. Cruise control only works during the time the lights are not illuminated, once they come illuminate, CC kicks off. I am thinking speed sensor, but the lack of ABS lights has be thinking maybe not? Any help would be appreciated. If anyone can give me an idea where they can scan ABS codes or if they can scan it without an ABS light illuminated.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts