DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
I have a brand new in box ram 1500 stealth box with all hardware for mounting. still sealed with the jl audio tape and ready to ship and to prove it is brand new. If you want this you most likely already know what it looks like. The speaker in it is a jl audio 10w3v3 2 ohm mono. The box is sealed for tight accurate bass. High quality sound. It will last a good while as well if you run the recommended wattage. Handles 250rms-500rms. Fits quad and crew cabs. Its 650 dollars on crutchfield. 500 shipped. Will work out something with shipping, just PM me! I ended up getting dual JL 10w3 subs installed and the amp I already have is to much watts for this stealthbox. So my loss is your gain here. I had this exact box in my last ram and it was badass and doesn't need a ton of power to make some big sound and it fits perfect! Good deal for someone! It fits 02-2018 ram quad and crew cab trucks. If you have the fold flat floor you will have to remove the passenger fold out to use this box. Here is a link to crutchfield for more info. Please do not waste my time this is a legit deal for someone that wants to add big bass to their ram without sacrificing a lot of space and save money. Paypal ready

https://www.crutchfield.com/p_13694...MI_52_0Zfw2wIVF57ACh1Q9AeZEAQYASABEgL_-_D_BwE Read Less

Attachments

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
...sold...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.