DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im trying to find a bulb to change out on my 2012 ram rt. i really dont want to go the hid route as there are to many problems but i want white looking bulbs that gives some better light.
thanks

·
Registered
2 Posts
I just bought my new Ram about two months ago, traded in a Ford Ranger. In my Ranger I had the Silverstar lights and they are really bright. I will be buying the Silverstars for my Ram as they are excellant lights.

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
have the zxe's in my headlights, they are pretty white, you really see how yellow the fogs are compared to the zxe's its pretty unreal, as far as being brighter, dont get your hopes up for anything fantastic, there isnt much of a difference from what I can see. I hear PIAA has the brightest halogen

·
Registered
12,860 Posts
I ran PIAA's before I went the HID route and have to say they are fantastic. I've run silverstars and they don't even come close to the PIAA's. They are pricey but so worth it! I was so impressed with them I even put a set in the wifes Chevy!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.