DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How do you guys feel about bug deflectors on the hood? Do they help prevent rock/salt nicks in the paint? I have read about road noise after installing. I love the ram front end and don't want to mess with it. Especially, since it is the most aerodynamic design out there. Do these impact milage? Was looking at a chrome one as I have a white 2012 Crew. Any recommendations on brand?

·
Registered
76 Posts
The Ram accessories catalog has a good selection . I bought a same color as my truck , which is silver metalic , and I think it looks great . Now if I could just find the vent visors in the same color, I would be happy!

·
Premium Member
15,440 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have the colour matched mopar deflector and I love it. I think it looks great and it also seems to have kept my hood free from any chips. I can't believe it would effect the milage, haven't noticed any change and there is certainly no noise from it. Here is a pic,

http://www.ramforumz.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=10965&d=1287854280
Your painted deflector looks great...! I was considering the Mopar Chrome one since I have the Chrome package. I don't want to overdue the chrome... as I know it can look tacky. Although, I believe it is a "little" harder to do on a white vehicle then a dark one.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts